Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dave Response

ya'll are reading too far into this.. I'm merely poking fun at the fact that liebe and tony are stock market junkies, it had very little to do with the argument.

The funny thing Tony is that you would fit in great in Hollywood, because it's full of a bunch of kids who think they know everything.

Liebe I haven't got a chance to read your novel of a comment but ill get to you later when I have some time to sit down and read that.

And Giorgio we ain't on the same team in this bro. The only team u got is your sorry excuse for a fantasy team.

My only argument is that ESPN used to be more about some good ole' boys loving sports. And I still believe it is. But there are parts of it now that reflect more corporate america.

now go ahead tony dissect my entire comment and tell me why I'm an idiot and have no idea what's going on and blah blah blah.

I may not know a lot about money matters and business in the world but I do know one very important thing.. Negative energy is more powerful than positive energy. Think about that Tony, the next time you wanna throw around nasty comments.

No comments: