Sunday, January 27, 2008

Acceptence Speech

Thank you Mr. Smeeder. I couldnt have done it without the love and cherishment of my gay lifepartner Scott Celestre. Stand up Scott, (Scott stands) He's never complained about being the taker in the relationship, thank you sweetie.

As a disclaimer, I didnt post that at (8:23) on saturday, that was when I logged in, and kept it up all night. I wrote it This Morning. No really thanks Derek. George, I really like this idea, I commend you.
Go Duke, hopefully they win.

O and Scott. Find it interesting that even though I didnt post that at 8:23, I logged in at that exact moment the night before, then had a moment of life clarity while still logged in. The phenomenon is slowly creeping back into my life. I think I have a great idea for my next blog....

No comments: