Tuesday, January 8, 2008

There is a right way to handle it.....

and in my opninion, Barry is the one that does it right. He refuses to acknowledge any questions regarding it, kind of like Belicheck and McGwire did after they were asked to respond to their scandals. I think there is an equal amount of doubt in both Barry and Roger's stories, but the fact Roger goes on 60 minutes and makes a huge deal about it looks worse in my eyes. Not to mention the fact when Mike Wallace asked him if he would take a lie detector test, he said pretty much every word except yes. "Will it clear my name?" "Will that be good enough for America?" I got an idea Roger, take the fuckin test, and then we'll see what everyone thinks after you bomb it worse than I did on an 8th grade math test. Kruk was right. Grab some pine, MEAT!

No comments: