Wednesday, January 30, 2008

AMC 10pm Sunday Nights

Breaking Bad.

You guys gotta watch this show. I for one rarely watch any written shows on TV, I think the only ones I've watched religiously were: when I was a kid Rugrats and Doug. When I was teenager I think watched Sportscenter way too much but mixed in with South Park/Simpsons, then of course reruns of syndicated classics on TBS, and Flight of the Conchords.

But I've never actually followed a drama intensely, and I must say I'm hooked.

Basic Plot Outline of the first two episodes you may have missed:

High School Chemistry Teacher (Bryan Cranston, Dad in Malcolm in the Middle, and I believe he played in a few episodes of Seinfeld as Dr. Jim Whatley?), finds out he has Lung Cancer, declines to inform his Wife and son. So in an effort to make sure they'll have enough money, he turns to drugs, making them that is. And all fucking hell breaks loose, tight show, set your alarms on your cellphones as I have for Sunday 10pm, great fucking show.

No comments: