Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So yes, I was watching American Idol.......

and I'm not afraid to admit it to all of you.... this is definitely some humorous television - watching people who think they can actually sing a cappella and pretty much wreck themselves on national tv. anyway, this attractive girl was basically mumbling this high-pitched song and forgetting words and I look up to see sarah long. two seconds later she was compared to william hung by one of the judges so really not much to brag about but the Northgate reality show connection lives on!


about heath ledger: when I heard the news around 3pm this afternoon, it was so shocking and saddening. I couldn't believe that just a week or so earlier I had posted about the dark knight trailer and begun a discussion about him and his acting skill. the death is very tragic; even more so if it was accidental as some are saying (including his family of course). I am sure there will be more news to come from this in the coming days but regardless of whether it was accidental or not, we have all lost a talented human being.


and about marshawn lynch:

No comments: