Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dark Knight and Posting Videos

This is the first preview this year to get me pumped for a movie. I loved Batman Begins and I can't wait for this movie. Only superhero movie I want to see.

Excerpt from IMDB.com Trivia On "The Dark Knight"

"The Joker's character is based on his first two appearances in the comic books, as well as his portrayal in the graphic novel "The Killing Joke." To prepare for the role, Heath Ledger lived alone in a hotel room for a month researching the character and developing his performance, which he claims is based upon Sid Vicious and the character of Alex in A Clockwork Orange (1971). Ledger found the role extremely difficult, and suffered insomnia as a result."

I like Ledger alot for this role he looks fucking nuts and I love when he shoots that rocket and his instant reaction right after he shoots it, classic Joker twitch.

To post a video from Youtube instead of giving us the link, under the description is a "Embed" with a link underneath it, copy and paste that embedded link and the video it self will show up.

No comments: